OSSM’s Board of Trustees has begun its search for the school’s next president. This search follows President Dr. Frank Wang’s announcement in June that he will retire at the end of the current academic year.
OSSM Board of Trustees Member and Class of 1993 Graduate Geoffrey Simpson will chair the search committee. Other members of the committee are:
- Dan Little, Chairman, OSSM Board of Trustees
- Ann Hargis, Awesome Friends of OSSM
- Dr. Tom Deighan, Superintendent at Duncan Public Schools, OSSM Board of Trustees
- Katie Altshuler, Government & Community Relations at Marathon Oil Corporation, OSSM Foundation Board Vice Chair
- Teresa Dietrich, Chief Product and Technology Officer at Stack Overflow, OSSM Foundation Board, OSSM Class of 1995
- Dr. David Purdy, OSSM Class of 1995
- Dr. Brent Richards, Vice President for Academic Services at OSSM, OSSM Class of 1996
- Dr. Brad Brummel, University of Tulsa, Industrial-Organizational Psychology
- Dr. David Surratt, Dean of Students, University of Oklahoma
- Representative Melissa Provenzano, Oklahoma House District 79
“The search committee represents the best minds from both within the OSSM family, and throughout our extended Oklahoma family,” said Mr. Simpson. “With our 30th year approaching, it is encouraging to have a strong alumni representation on the committee as well.”
Check out the new “Search Committee” webpage under the About section.