Middle School Teacher Workshops/Seminars
Sarkeys Summer Math Institute and Conoco-Phillips Summer Science Institute – June 3-7, 2019
- Middle school math and science teachers only
- Advance your instructional skills
- Satisfy requirements for professional development & earn a stipend
Middle School Students
Middle School Math Competition – January 5 – February 23, 2019
- Round I – 40-minute pencil and paper test administered at your school
- Round II Top scorers (Finals) – Invited to OSSM, Saturday, March 30, 2019
Previous tests and answers can be viewed online at: ossm.edu/outreach
One-Day Summer Math Workshop – June 18, 20,25,27 2019
- No cost, intensive math workshops designed for the middle school students.
- Each session is uniquely different and designed to expand a student’s knowledge in higher level math concepts.
- Additionally, students will be introduced to a variety of physics principles.
- Four completely different math sessions
8th and 9th Grade Sneak Peek – April 13, 2019
- Acquaint families with the OSSM community
- Meet faculty, staff, and students
- Investigate the academic environment that has achieved national recognition