The Office of Admissions is proud to offer a program engaging our network of alumni with current students, prospective students, staff, and faculty.
What is an OSSM Alumni Ambassador?
OSSM Alumni Ambassadors serve as liaisons between the school and their companies and communities. The Alumni Ambassador supports and encourages the educational dreams of others by offering personal testimony about their OSSM experience. In addition, an Alumni Ambassador assists the school with admission events and networking opportunities.
Serving as an Alumni Ambassador is a great way to build your professional network, meet other alumni, and stay up to date on OSSM’S news.
An OSSM Ambassador will:
- Participate in local and events;
- Participate in guest speaker opportunities and have the opportunity to speak;
- Provide access to OSSM resources for admission events in their region;
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and advocate on behalf of the school;
- Serve as a point of contact via phone conversations for current and prospective students multiple times per year;
- Advocate for the school in the following forums when possible: advertising, social media, speaking engagements, mentoring, and other student engagement
Stay connected with alumni, faculty, and staff;
Enhance resume through professional development opportunities (e.g., guest speaking, mentoring, and networking);
Receive special recognition at events, on the Alumni website, and in University newsletters;
Receive a certificate of appreciation upon completion of each year of commitment.
Be a proud OSSM graduate.
Commit to a one year term as an Alumni Ambassador. Additional commitment will be renewed based upon performance.