The Oklahoma School for Science and Mathematics understands the COVID-19 response statewide is a fluid situation. As new information on remote instruction, residential services, campus activity and other information becomes available, we will provide updates on this page.
Find current information on COVID-19 from the Oklahoma State Department of Health here.
Photos from the July 24 graduation ceremony are now available. Thank you to J. Holland Photography for capturing the event. Users need to enter their personal e-mail and password “OSSM20” to view and purchase.
Watch the Ceremony
Watch the live ceremony here. The 2020 Graduation Ceremony was held on the OSSM campus on Friday, July 24. However, the students had their traditional cap toss on the stairs of the State Capitol earlier in the day.
Waiver Required for Attendance at Graduation
Graduation for OSSM’s Class of 2020 is quickly approaching. Each guest will be required to sign a waiver and have an original ticket. Gates open at 5:30 p.m.
2020 Graduation Ceremony
OSSM’s live graduation for the Class of 2020 is scheduled for Friday, July 24, at 6:30 p.m. Each guest must have a ticket to enter and sign a waiver upon arrival.
Fall Semester to Begin Online on July 29
Due to the alarming increase in COVID-19 cases in Oklahoma and at the advice of the Attorney General’s office, OSSM’s fall semester will begin on July 29 with remote teaching.
Live Graduation to Be Held on Campus
OSSM will celebrate its 2020 graduates at in on-campus ceremony on Friday, July 24.
OSSM intends to host a live graduation on Friday, July 24, at 6:30 p.m. The ceremony will be held on the OSSM campus.
Because of COVID-19, OSSM is adhering to state guidelines for social distancing. Additional requirements/guidelines for 2020 Graduation include the following:
- Seniors are limited to four guests. If you do not invite four, please let Ms. Waters or Ms. Hiett know so they can release spots to others who might need them.
- Please do not attend or have family members attend if they are feeling sick or have underlying health conditions.
- The 2020 Ceremony will be abbreviated so there will not be a keynote speaker.
- Please do not shake hands with colleagues or administrators prior, during, or following the ceremony.
- All plans are subject to change. Please check your emails and/or OSSM social media for updates.